Get a Free Estimate
The #1 Area Rug Cleaning in Johns Creek, GA with over 700 Reviews!
Get a Free Estimate
Providing Johns Creek Area Rug Cleaning for Over 35 years!
Duraclean can pick-up & deliver your area rugs for processing at our facility with the right equipment and the proper methods for cleaning area rugs. Our professionally trained technicians have the knowledge and experience to clean your area rug correctly. We can clean many types of area rugs such as silk, wool, natural cotton, or synthetic. We offer pet odor and stain treatments to make your damaged rug look new.
When someone restores a painting, they approach it with care and respect. Rug cleaning should be the same way. We realize that your oriental, wool, or specialty rugs are valuable works of art that happen to be on your floor rather than your wall. That’s why we test the dyes and fibers in each rug prior to cleaning and select a specific cleaning agent that will be both effective and gentle. We then use our patented foam absorption process to lift the soil out of your rug without over-wetting. We are able to offer rug cleaning in place with no risk of harm to the flooring below such as hardwood or tile. Like with our carpet cleaning service, we put everything back in its place for you to enjoy.
Give us a call today for rug cleaning in Johns Creek, GA and the surrounding areas!
5-Star Rated With Over 700 Reviews!
Hear From Our Loyal Customers
Thank you for the last 10 years of superior quality carpet cleaning. Your work is incomparable, detailed, efficient, courteous, and you give 110% in caring service.
We have used Duraclean Carpet & Fabric Specialists for a number of years, and have been very satisfied with the level of service and professionalism with our customers.
They are the most professional cleaners. They’re phenomenal. I appreciate the attention to detail and the professionalism. They got out a horrible ink stain—it was amazing. It’s not your average furniture cleaning, and I will use them for as long as I have my furniture. It just looks perfect.
Duraclean came highly recommended to me from Crate and Barrel at Lenox mall. They said,” if Duraclean can’t get the stains out, then no one can.” They were right! The company is professional, punctual and I couldn’t be more pleased with the way my microfiber couch looks. I highly recommend this company!
Great customer service, experienced and knowledgeable employees, superb rates, and fantastic response time. Prepare to be “wowed” with and service provided.
Duraclean is awesome! They were on-time, super helpful, and communicated with me every step of the way. I ended up paying $250 less than what I had been quoted. They could have easily kept the quote the same but when they saw the space they lowered the price significantly because it was smaller than they expected. It’s refreshing to have that kind of honesty so I would definitely use them again!
Had a great experience with Duraclean. Justin was prompt to show up when they said he would. He was very informative about what he was doing and how to care for the carpets regarding our cats. Plan on calling them again next week to have them come now and clean several large area rugs we have.
These guys are angels!They made sure our air stayed clean throughout the drying process and checked on us daily. This is a wonderful company with excellent service.
Good established company with good reputation. Punctual, conscientious, detailed workers make sure the job they came to do is done correctly. Reasonably priced. Thank you Duraclean!!
Reasons to Choose Duraclean for Your Area Rug Cleaning in Johns Creek
With over 700 5-star Ratings, our reputation ensures that you can trust our professional to provide you with the best service experience ever.
Duraclean uses only the highest quality, most advanced state-of-the-art equipment available. The systems we use will get maximum soil removal without over-wetting your floor or fabrics and leaving a residue behind
Our technicians are insured, professional, and certified. Duraclean technicians carry photo identification and abide by a strict code of ethics.
Our Rug Cleaning Process
To effectively clean area rugs at our facility we first remove all dust and loose dirt and proceed by spraying high-pressure detergent to loosen and suspend soil and spots. The rugs are then gently scrubbed with additional emulsifiers before going through a triple rinse system to rinse out all existing dirt. All fringe is cleaned by hand by hand (to maximize their original colors). We will brush out the fringes to remove any tangles, and then to vacuum all rugs to ensure that no loose dirt or hair was left in the fibers. For synthetic smaller rugs, runners and mats they can cleaned at your home.
Our multi-step carpet cleaning process ensures your carpet is cleaned as thoroughly as possible.
- Pre-Inspection: We will perform a thorough walk through which will allow you to show us any areas of concern. This will help us identify any tough stains and the proper treatment to remove them. No two homes are the same and we want to put together the best plan for your carpet cleaning needs.
- Vacuuming: High efficiency vacuuming equipment is used to remove as much dry soil from your carpet, upholstery, or rug as possible. This step helps improve the final results of the carpet cleaning process.
- Room preparation: Most furniture is moved out of the area to be cleaned, providing access to dusty, soiled carpets usually found under furniture, especially chairs and sofas.
- Pre-cleaning: We use exclusive agents to remove spots that normal carpet cleaning will not remove, such as grease and gum spots. We make sure that each cleaning agent is a safe, effective match for the stain we are trying to remove before proceeding.
- Foam absorption cleaning: This is a patented Duraclean process lifts soil from your carpets without excess moisture. It provides for a thorough rinse leaving no residue behindd to cause potential re-soiling of carpets. It is simply the most effective method for carpet cleaning
- Final touches: Traffic areas and spots still needing improvement are hand cleaned. Sometimes, this painstaking step is the only way to get the best result without unnecessary wear and tear on the carpets. We’ll do what it takes to be the carpet cleaning company Atlanta goes to year after year.
- Presentation: Any furniture we moved before carpet cleaning is returned to its original position. The freshly cleaned carpets begin drying and will be ready to enjoy soon.
Duraclean Franchises go through a specialized initial training and have multiple opportunities for on-going sessions to stay educated on the latest techniques, equipment and cleaning solutions to deliver the highest quality service.
More Services in Johns Creek, GA & the Surrounding Areas
Click the icons below to learn more about our commercial and residential cleaning and restoration services: